Get in touch with a credentialed Chicago motorcycle accident lawyer from Budin Law Offices after an accident with injuries involving a motorcycle. Not every law firm is qualified to handle this type of case, so it’s important that you research the best lawyers in your community to find one knowledgeable and skilled in the right practice area. If you have questions for a lawyer or need sound legal advice regarding your case, call on Budin Law Offices at 312-377-0700 to request a free case evaluation.
3 Steps to Take If You’ve Been in a Motorcycle Accident
1. It’s essential that the victim of a motorcycle accident receives prompt medical attention- and not just for the sake of recording injuries. A thorough examination is crucial to check for broken bones & fractures, sprains & strains, and other injuries that can take time to become evident. A whiplash is a common example of an injury that may not be immediately obvious.
To protect your case, you’ll need your injuries documented by a doctor or healthcare worker. Immediately following the accident, visit the ER; for non-life-threatening injuries, your primary doctor or healthcare worker can look you over.
2. You’ll need advice from a motorcycle accident lawyer in Chicago to determine the worth of your case and to establish fault. The best motorcycle accident attorneys are found at Budin Law Offices. A Chicago car accident attorney will not have the experience needed to win your case- find a law firm that specializes in motorcycle accidents.
At Budin Law Offices, we are able to bring a high level of expertise to the table to ensure you are justly compensated for your injuries. Get in touch with our Chicago motorcycle accident lawyer by calling 312-377-0700.
3. Listen to your lawyer and follow their advice to the letter. Some of the things your law firm may advise you to do, or not to do, you may not understand at the time, however, by listening to what you’re told, you’ll have the greatest chance of winning your case. As your lawyer, our personal injury lawyer in Chicago may suggest:
- Not to speak with an agent from the insurance company
- Not to miss any of your medical appointments
- Not to speak with anyone about your case outside of their office
- Not to go against the advice of your doctor while you heal from your injuries
Rated Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Chicago, IL
Contact Budin Law Offices for a free case evaluation, legal advice, and case representation after being injured in a motorcycle accident. If your injuries were caused due to the negligence or intentional actions of another driver, you may be due financial compensation in the form of a settlement. Our lawyers will work hard on your behalf for a favorable outcome where your case is concerned.
Don’t settle for a second-rate lawyer when so much is riding on the results of your claim- there’s no one better suited to take on your case than our lawyers.